So this was posted AGES ago, thought that I would post since some fan was kind enough to have translated Yu-chan’s answers (and we almost never get that).
1)Yu was happy to get her role because she thinks that Keishi Otomo managed to make great action movie, and action movies of quality are rare in Japan.
2) Yu liked how Sato Takeru and Takei Emi played their parts — she especially liked that Takeru had a responsible attitude to his role of main character, and that Emi managed to make a great scene out of the complex action sequence which seemed to be impossible to play.
3) Yu admitted that she has no sex appeal, and that she and Megumi are complete opposites. Yu tried really hard to portray Megumi right, but she said â€œWhatâ€™s we canâ€™t do we canâ€™t doâ€. At first, Yu thought about declining the offer to play Megumi, but then she decided that she would use this opportunity to learn.
4) Yu played in Ryomaden so she knew the director. She admires him a lot and the shooting process he organises. Yu thinks that the movie created by so many great people of cast and crew in the amazing atmosphere that was during the shooting must be really good.
5) Yu also said that the director helped her a lot answering all her questions. Her Megumi is cunning — she flirts with Kenshin, even though sheâ€™s not serious about it. Yu confessed that Megumi has a scary make-up i.e. she has so muck of it, it becomes embarassing when Megumiâ€™s close-ups are overlapped with Kaoruâ€™s ones.
6) Yu really admires Kagawa Teruyuki and she tries to learn from him every time she gets the chance to work with him. She was impressed by Takeruâ€™s action scenes as well, as she didn’t have any action scenes herself. She thinks that Kenshin is the embodiment of “manâ€™s appeal,” and she confessed that she couldnâ€™t help but to fall in love with his hitokiri-side.
There is also a translation with Kikkawa Kouji, via Kateviardo’s Tumblr.
Thank you much. x)