Today’s my dad’s Bday! Happy Bday! I called him at midnite to wish him a happy bday~~
And just like my last Father’s Day post, I’m gonna post why my dad is the coolest… xD
First… since it’s almost barely a month~~ He’s going to the BSB concert with me! xD He likes singing Everybody (BackStreet’s Back) xD – and no… unlike many people in his generation (meaning our parents) he does NOT confuse BSB, NSYNC and New Kids on the Block… and he even recognizes between them, 5ive and Westlife. LOL
Okay… now, for real.
- After watching Nodame Cantabile and Last Friends. He also watched Osen.
- IN FACT! He told me he’s re-watched Osen (at least 3 times) on his own… meaning, he’s been Osenified~~~
- Of course… he’s a Juri Ueno fan. Also, a fan of Yu Aoi. ^^
- My dad, loves loves LOVES Bibi Chow. And has my ringtone set to Bibi. So whenever I call, Bibi sounds~~
- My dad will be watching the last season of The L Word. Coming this Sunday! Set your TiVos and *coughtorrentscough*.
- My dad loved Slumdog Millionaire.
- We watched the preview episode of Showtime’s United States of Tara together.
- My dad watches Atsu-Hime. Plus, he thinks Yoshitsune was an idiot. LOL
- He likes Atsu-Hime ^ a lot.
- My dad likes Eita!!!! LOL
- My dad watches Jewel in the Palace (Dae Jang-geum 대장금)
- He reads Lainey with me. xD
- He watches X-treme Sports on ESPN with me.
- He loved watching WALL-E. And he also enjoyed watching Waltz with Bashir. Major animation points.
- He’s watched The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. ^^