I really have no J-entertainment sources any longer xD
Archives For kou shibasaki
Oh, Happy Chinese New Year! Let’s start my (supposedly) bad-luck Goat Year with the now-mandatory Letterboxd list of my film collection~
I have a really weird history with films– born in the late 80s, you’d think I would’ve grown watching loads of 90s kids stuff, but I actually grew up with a lot of Silly Symphonies (which were released in the 30s) and loads of Disney 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s stuff, plus a lot of more grown up 80s movies. Poltergeist, The Thing, The Fly and The Stuff were particularly scary stuff (and I’m pretty sure I was scared of yogurt or white stuff at some point).
I don’t ever remember buying any original VHS tape, except for the rare birthday gift of a Disney’s Sing-Along Songs chapter or that X-Men tape I have. My first DVDs buys were Coyote Ugly, She’s All That and Loser — you can’t blame me. I was a 15-year-old girl. The collection grew bigger, and possibly exploded during my years abroad. I’m nearing my 500th movie.
Well, this is priceless.
From Top row, L:R.-
(1) Kou Shibasaki, Megumi Yasu, Hikaru Utada, Manami Konishi, Yuka, Yu Kashi
(2) Ai Kato, Aya Hirayama, Kyoko Hasegawa, Masami Nagasawa, Juri Ueno, Yu Aoi
(3) Yu Yamada, Nana Eikura, Kaori Manabe, Aya Ueto, Eriko Sato, Satoshi Tsumabuki
(4) Akiko Yada, Erika Toda, Mayuko Iwasa, Kyoko Fukada, Yukie Nakama, Yui Aragaki
(5) Ryoko Hirosue, Saki Aibu, Ayumi Hamasaki, Misaki Ito, Misako Yasuda, Karina
(6) Kie Kitano, Mimula, Mao Inoue, Mika Nakashima, Minako Nakano, Saeko
(7) Rosa Kato, Koyuki, Becky, Yoshio Kojima, Aya Matsuura, Hiroshi Tamaki
(8) Maki Horikita, Takako Matsu, Miwa Asao, Rena Tanaka, Haruka Ayase, Aoi Miyazaki
(9) Chinatsu Wakatsuki, Yuri Ebihara, Mikako Tabe, Kaela Kimura, Akihiro Miwa, Suzanne
(10) Shoko Nakagawa, Erika Sawajiri, Waka Inoue, Yuko Ogura, Miho Shiraishi, Eiko Koike
(11) Akina Minami, Otoha, Aki Hoshino, Marie, Rie Tomosaka, Mari Sekine
(12) Masaharu Fukuyama, Maya Kobayashi, Ryoko Shinohara, Taichi Kokubun, Shun Oguri, Kaori Mochida
(13) Mokomichi Hayami, Yumi Yoshimura, YUI, Nanako Matsushima, Ai Ohtsuka, Aya Takashima.
Too much awesomeness into one.
What made it to the list and where it placed? Some of my biggest biases placed lower than expected, and some that I don’t want to be my bias placed high on there~