So I’ve figure I’ve had my Flickr account for a while now, and My Favorites are over a 100 now including portraits, landscapes, typographic, etc. So I’ve decided to make my Top10 Female Celebrity Portraits from my current favorites. Mind you, these favorites were also chosen by its resolution availability, besides from photographer, celebrity, art direction, and other factors.
I don’t have any credits, so if you know – please, leave a comment of the photographers, photoshoots, magazines, etc.
1. Eva Green and Puppy – This was my pick just because it showed another side of Eva Green, who’s often the sultry strong female. This moment just makes me smile…
2. Audrey Tautou Being Bashful – Just love the shyness, and the look in the eyes.
3. Rachel Weisz and the Eyes Intensity
4. Heidi Klum Laughing her Life’s Worth – Just gotta love that face. It’s just gorgeous.
5. Naomi Watts Stares into Space
6. Famke Janssen and the Mysterious Lightsaber – seriously not trying to sound dirty or anything.
7. Paz Vega in Blue
8. Nicole Kidman Looking Downwards
9. Kate Beckinsale and Wavy Hair
10. Sienna Miller Biting Pinky Fingernail – *EDIT* Photo was taken down, so you’ll have to settle for this photograph, which I am pretty sure is FROM the same photoshoot. Does Anyone know if the Craig McDean photoshoot from W Magazine has a photo that fits the description above?